Client Intake Coordinator
The First Step to Making It Right for Our Clients. Apply Below to join our team.
Employment Status: Full-time,
Classification: Exempt Salaried
Reports To: NA
Salary Range: NA
Location: 8424 East 12 Mile, Ste. 200, East Warren, MI 48093
Hours: 40 Hours/Wkly; Monday – Friday
Since 2003, Hakim, Toma, Yaldoo, P.C. has been committed to defending the rights of victims of personal injury in Michigan. Whether you have been injured in an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, commercial truck accident, other motor vehicle accident, work-related accident, by a dog bite, through the negligence of others, or any situation in between, you can rely on our personal injury attorneys to fight for your rights and help ensure you collect the maximum recovery possible.
Our firm seeks individuals who understand the importance of team collaboration, accountability, dependability, entrepreneurial spirit, professionalism, and results-driven culture.
We are seeking a highly passionate Legal Intake Coordinator to become our point of contact for all potential new clients seeking assistance with personal injury. The Legal Intake Coordinator will manage the high volume of internal and outbound phone calls and the completion of administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for potential clients throughout the intake process
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Schedule qualified leads for initial consultations and request the appropriate documents from qualified leads
- Onboard new clients by filling out necessary paperwork and putting together initial case files
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One-year high-volume phone and customer service experience
- One year of legal experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Capability to make sound judgments and decisions
- Proficient using diverse computer databases, CRM, or cloud-based systems for data entry, tracking and reporting; adept at working with Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be motivated, work professionally and confidentially
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to type 40-plus words per minute.
Hakim, Toma and Yaldoo, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HTY complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.